Manchester United host Tottenham in an intriguing Premier League encounter on Wednesday night and new subscribers can watch the action…
Manchester United host Tottenham in an intriguing Premier League encounter on Wednesday night and new subscribers can watch the action for free by taking advantage of Amazon Prime’s free trial.
United have bounced back from a horrific start and can close the gap to Tottenham to just four points with victory on home turf. Spurs, meanwhile, know victory will propel them to within one point of the summit as Antonio Conte’s men bid to chase down rivals Arsenal.
How to watch Manchester United vs Tottenham on Amazon Prime:
UK: Amazon Prime Video are streaming this week’s Premier League fixtures live for account holders. Those without an Amazon Prime account already can take advantage of their 30-day free trial by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link or the graphic below.
- Click ‘Start Your Free Trial’ and enter your details.
- Log in and pick your desired match to watch.
Watch Premier League football on Amazon Prime this week
Wednesday 19 October
- Bournemouth vs Southampton (7:30pm UK time)
- Brentford vs Chelsea (7:30pm UK time)
- Liverpool vs West Ham (7:30pm UK time)
- Newcastle vs Everton (7:30pm UK time)
- Man Utd vs Tottenham (8:15pm UK time)
Thursday 20 October
Betfred Midweek Premier League Offer: Place an In-Play bet of £10 in the Premier League on Wednesday and get £5 in Free Bets to use on Thursday
How to claim
- Visit Betfred via this link
- Place a £10 In-Play bet on any Premier League game taking place on Wednesday evening
- Receive you £5 Free Bet to use on any Premier League game taking place on Thursday evening
Applies to customers that place an In-Play single bet (at odds of 1/2 or greater) of £10 or more on any Premier League match played on 19/10/22. £5 in Free Bets paid by 12:00 20/10/22 and removed by 09:00 on 21/10/22. Full T&Cs apply.