The 2023 World Series continues in Copenhagen with the Nordic Darts Masters, and we’ve picked out our best betting tips…
The 2023 World Series continues in Copenhagen with the Nordic Darts Masters, and we’ve picked out our best betting tips for each day.
The sport’s biggest names return to Forum Copenhagen from January 20-21, with eight PDC representatives joined by eight Nordic & Baltic representatives.
Dimitri van den Bergh is the defending champion after he defeated Gary Anderson 11-5 in last year’s final to claim his first World Series title.
Reigning World Champion Michael Smith is the number one seed as he bids to follow up last week’s Bahrain Darts Masters triumph.
World Series Finals champion Gerwyn Price is seeded number two, while 17-time World Series event winner Michael van Gerwen makes his first appearance of the season.
Former World Champions Peter Wright and Rob Cross also feature, alongside last year’s New South Wales Masters winner Jonny Clayton and world number five Luke Humphries.
The Nordic & Baltic qualifiers are comprised of their three PDC Tour Card holders – Darius Labanauskas, Madars Razma and Vladimir Andersen, plus 2022 PDCNB Order of Merit leaders Daniel Larsson, Marko Kantele, Dennis Nilsson, Andreas Harrysson and Benjamin Drue Reus.
We’ve picked out our top betting tips for each night’s action below.
Nordic Darts Masters Betting Tips
- Michael Smith v Luke Humphries Over 11.5 total 180s 10/11
- Peter Wright v Michael van Gerwen Van Gerwen over 5.5 180s 6/5
- Gerwyn Price v Dimitri van den Bergh Van den Bergh over 5.5 180s 5/6
- Rob Cross v Jonny Clayton Cross over 4.5 180s 5/6
How to claim £50 in Free Bets on the Nordic Darts Masters
- Go to Bet365 via this special link
- Register a new account and make a qualifying deposit of £10
- Place a qualifying bet of £10 at minimum odds of 1/5
- You will be credited with £50 free bets following the settlement of the qualifying bet
*18+ only. New Customers only. Bet £10* & Get £50* in Free Bets. Sign up, deposit between £5* and £10* to your account and bet365 will give you five times that value in Free Bets when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits. Min odds/bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply. BeGambleAware.org. *or currency equivalent.