European Tour action continues with the 2022 German Darts Open in Jena, and we’ve picked out our best betting tips for…
European Tour action continues with the 2022 German Darts Open in Jena, and we’ve picked out our best betting tips for each day.
The 11th of 13 Euro Tour events this season features 44 players battling it out for £140,000 in prize money at the Sparkassen-Arena from September 9-11.
The top 16 players from the ProTour Order of Merit (as of June 28) are seeded and enter at the Second Round stage, while 28 qualifiers battle it out for the right to join them.
The unseeded players are made up of 21 Tour Card Holder Qualifiers, two Associate Member Qualifiers, two Host Nation Qualifiers, the top ranked German, one Nordic & Baltic Qualifier and an East European Qualifier.
Michael van Gerwen is the reigning champion after he defeated Ian White 8-3 in the 2019 final, however the world number three has withdrawn from the event alongside Michael Smith, Adrian Lewis and Darren Webster.
Top seed Luke Humphries is eyeing his fifth Euro Tour silverware of 2022, while world number one Gerwyn Price returns to action after skipping last weekend’s Hungarian Darts Trophy.
Hungarian Trophy champion Joe Cullen, World Champion Peter Wright, Jonny Clayton, Rob Cross and Dirk van Duijvenbode are among the other seeded stars competing.
Tour Card qualifiers include Daryl Gurney, Raymond van Barneveld, Steve Beaton, John Henderson and Josh Rock.
Get our top recommended betting tips for each day’s action below.
German Darts Open Betting Tips
Day Three Acca
- Luke Humphries v Dave Chisnall Over 6.5 total 180s 4/5
- Daryl Gurney v Joe Cullen Over 8.5 total legs 2/5
- Peter Wright v Jonny Clayton Over 8.5 total legs 1/3
- Damon Heta v Ross Smith Over 8.5 total legs 4/11
- Gerwyn Price v Martin Schindler Price to win 1/3
- Steve Beaton v Jose de Sousa De Sousa most 180s 1/3
- Rob Cross v Krzysztof Ratajski Cross most 180s 11/10
- Luke Woodhouse v Dimitri van den Bergh Over 7.5 total legs 1/4
How to claim £50 in Free Bets on the German Darts Open
- Visit Bet365 via this special link
- Register a new account and make a qualifying deposit of £10
- Place a qualifying bet of £10 at minimum odds of 1/5
- You will be credited with £50 free bets following the settlement of the qualifying bet
*18+ only. New Customers only. Bet £10* & Get £50* in Free Bets. Sign up, deposit between £5* and £10* to your account and bet365 will give you five times that value in Free Bets when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits. Min odds/bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply. BeGambleAware.org. *or currency equivalent.