Midnite are offering you enhanced odds of 20/1 on England to win a throw-in against Wales in their final match…
Midnite are offering you enhanced odds of 20/1 on England to win a throw-in against Wales in their final match in Group B of the World Cup (18+).
This offer has now expired, but you can still claim Midnite’s welcome offer below.
Midnite World Cup Welcome offer: How to get up to £20 in free bet credits
- Go to Midnite via this special link
- Register a new account
- Place £20 in qualifying bets on pre or live in-play matches
- Claim your £20 in free bet credits to use on whatever you want
18+ New UK Customers. Must bet £20 in total on 4+ legs, min odds 3.0. £20 credited as free bets, stake not returned. T&C Apply. BeGambleAware.org.
Full Terms & Conditions
– This offer is available to new Midnite customers, except Brazil residents.
– Customers must be verified and aged over 18 (or any higher local gambling legal age).
– To qualify you must place accumulator bets that settle with a total stake of £/$/€20 and a minimum of 4 legs, at minimum total odds of 3.0. There is a progress bar which shows how much qualifying stake you have settled.
– This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Welcome Bonus.
– Bets can be placed on any esport or sport, both pre-match and in-play.
– If your bet is voided or cashed-out, it will not qualify for this offer.
– Bonus credits do not count towards the qualifying requirements.
– If one or more legs of your bet is void, the bet will only count if the remaining legs satisfy the qualifying criteria of 4+ legs and 3.0+ total odds.
– If you complete the offer, you will be credited £/$/€20 (based on the currency of your account) in bet credits once your bets have settled.
– Free Bets stake not returned.
– If you complete the offer, you will be credited £/$/€20 (based on the currency of your account) in bet credits once your bets have settled. – If you complete the offer, you will be credited £/$/€20 (based on the currency of your account) in bet credits once your bets have settled. –
– This offer bet credits do not have any wagering requirements, cannot be withdrawn and can only be used to place bets on Midnite sportsbook.
– This offer is only valid once per user, per account, IP address, computer device, family, residential address, telephone number, credit or debit card and/or e-payment account, e-mail address, and environments where computers or devices are shared (university, fraternity, school, public library, workplace, etc.).
– You may end your participation in this offer at any time. If you would like the offer bet credits removed, you can contact our customer support team.
– Your bets only count towards one offer at a time. If there is more than one offer available with the same requirements as this welcome offer, you will be eligible for this offer first.
– Bonus restricted customers, which would have been informed of its status by Midnite, do not qualify for this offer.
– Midnite may withdraw the offer bet credits from a winning/qualifying customer if the terms of this offer or the Standard Terms of Service have been breached.
– If Midnite has reasonable grounds to suspect that the bonus or offer is being claimed by or for the benefit of the same person more than once or by a group of people then it may withdraw the availability of any offer or all offers to that customer or group of customers and/or void any bet funded by the offer bet credits and remove any winnings from such bet.
– Where any term of the offer is breached, abused or there is any evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers which due to bet credits, bonus credits or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, Midnite may reclaim the offer bet credits and/or void any bet funded by the offer bet credit. Abusive play patterns include but are not limited to (i) players switching from large stakes to low stakes to meet wagering requirements, (ii) excessive frequency and/or highly unusual pattern of bets placed on the same selection(s) in a short space of time (when compared with normal betting patterns), (iii) where the theoretical probability of those selection(s) winning at the time of bet(s) placement, based on the odds offered, is largely inconsistent with the theoretical probability of those selection(s) winning based on their starting prices, (iv) bets made as part, or suspicion, of cheating, match rigging, colluding, obtaining any unfair advantage or undertaking a fraudulent activity. In addition, where there is evidence of such activity, Midnite may levy an administration charge on the customer up to the value of the bonus credit towards the administrative costs incurred in identifying and taking action against the activity.
– In the event that any funds, winnings, free bets, bonuses or other promotional amounts have been incorrectly credited to your account as a result of an error (“Error Funds”), Midnite reserves the right to cancel and/or withhold any Error Funds or winnings resulting from bets placed with Error Funds, and if such amounts have been withdrawn from your account, such amounts shall be deemed to be held by you on trust for Midnite and you shall be immediately liable to repay Midnite any such amounts when a demand for repayment is made by Midnite to you. Midnite may deduct Error Funds and/or winnings resulting from Error Funds from your Midnite account on notice to you.
– By entering in this offer you agree that Midnite may use your information to contact you about the offer. Your username may be published in a promotion leaderboard or be made available to the public.
– Midnite reserves the right to change or cancel this offer at any time and without notice, as well as make minor amendments to these terms to correct typographical errors or to improve clarity or customer experience.
– This offer is promoted, operated and hosted at the website by Dribble Media Limited.
– Standard Midnite Terms of Service apply.