The PDC World Series of Darts returns this month, and to celebrate, we're giving away the ultimate darts package to one lucky reader.
We've teamed up with Bet365
, the world's largest bookmaker who are streaming all three of August's World Series events, to give away this fantastic selection of prizes worth more than £150.
Eight of the world's leading throwers will head Down Under for the upcoming Perth Masters, Sydney Masters and the inaugural Auckland Masters as the second half of the season gets underway.
Phil Taylor is the reigning Sydney and Perth Masters champion and is looking to protect his unbeaten record in the World Series on Australian soil, but will face formidable competition from the likes of Michael van Gerwen, Gary Anderson and Adrian Lewis.
You could own a set of Lewis' latest edition darts (due for release early September), a World Championship programme hand signed by world number one MVG and more...
The prize includes...
- A set of 22g Adrian Lewis phase 3 Target Darts
- A 2015 World Championship programme signed by Michael van Gerwen
- A Target Coolplay shirt
- A set of Target pixel grip stems
- Three sets of Phil Taylor regular shape flights
- A Target leather darts wallet
- A darts desk clock
- A World Championship keyring
- Two dartboard coasters
Don't miss your chance to get your hands on these amazing prizes!
To be in with a chance of winning, simply:
- Register an account at Bet365.com via this special link using the bonus code: MAXCASH
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your 365 username using the subject title: Darts bundle comp
Entries close at 7pm BST on Sunday August 16 and the winner will be announced on our Facebook and Twitter pages and contacted by email.
Best of luck!
The @livedarts team